Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white just stopped after 1 good print

Need help asap

What is the humidity in your print space/room? If you had one good print and then no more. Sounds like your ink is drying up. Keeping the correct amount of temp and humidity is highly important

Comment

https://diydtg.com/forum/tutorials/5...er-environment

Comment

Humidity is at 50% it just clumped up and spread all over my next shirt

Comment

Temperature?

Comment

temp is 18.9C (66.02F)

Comment

ok so I have humidity at 48% temp at 75 degrees F so I believe I have an good environment

Comment

Check your pretreatment, make sure you shake your white ink and make sure your ciss/cartridge air inlets are not plugged. Not sure what else to tell you.

Comment

this is my image im getting
                  Attached Files

Comment

• admin
                    admin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Looks like you just need to run a few cleaning cycles. Also, unplug the printer when the printhead is unlocked from the capping station and look under it. You may have some dry white ink build up or gunk. If so clean it with a lint free swab soaked in cleaning solution.

Are you printing a CMYK image in the RIP and telling it to print WHITE ? What does he original file look like ?

Comment

That was a test image. Yes im using rip and telling it to print white. The ink is not think its water down looking
                    Attached Files

Comment

Are you printing directly on the platen? Can’t tell by pic. But if it seems “watered down” that is likely ink separation. Make sure your white is well agitated. Did you look under your printhead for gunk?

Comment

yes I print on the platen to see white. Yes I flushed it about 3 prints ago

Comment

Working...
                        X